Family Camps & Programs
"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." Joyce Brothers
Between work, school, sports, volunteering, and all the other demands of daily life today, families need all the support they can get. It’s about nurturing strong family bonds by providing a safe place to learn skills, develop relationships, build self-esteem and make friends.
We've got a lot happening for families in 2014:
- Spring Fling Family Camp 2014 (NEW this year), from Friday, April 11- Sunday, April 13
- Memorial Day Family Camp Weekend 2014 from Friday, May 23 - Monday, May 26
- Labor Day Family Camp Weekend 2014 from Friday, August 29- Monday, September 1
- Fall Harvest Family Camp Weekend 2014 from Friday, October 24 - Sunday, October 26
FREE FAMILY FUN DAYS
FREE FAMILY FUN DAYS and THE FALL FESTIVAL:
We are open to the public for these special one day events. Come to camp for a Spring Family Fun Day or Fall Fest and enjoy traditional camp favorites like archery, the climbing tower, pony rides and seasonal crafts!
Family Fun Days are Sundays from 2-4 pm
- April 13
- April 27
- May 4
- June 1
Fall Festival is October 26, 2014, from 2-4pm.
- Creative Arts Weekend is May 16-May 18
- Equestrian Weekend #1 is September 5-7
- Equestrian Weekend #2 is October 3-5
- Our 4th Annual Daddy-Daughter Dance is April 5th from 6:30-8:30pm. Tickets can be purchased in advance by calling 610-670-2267 or at the door on the night of the event
SOUTH MOUNTAIN AQUATICS
Learn-to-Swim programs throughout the summer. Lessons are taught using the American Red Cross curriculum and are run in our ourdoor pool. Sessions are 1 week long; M,T,W,F from 5:45 PM to 6:30 PM and include a family swim from 6:00PM to 7:00 PM. Campers in Bynden Wood Day camp may register for an extended after care that leads into the swim lessons. Click here to register
Adult Master's Swim Team Practices are for folks who are looking to improve technique and gain fitness. Master's Swim meets M,W,F from 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM for a 13 week program starting June 2nd, until August 28th. Practices will be coached by our CEO, Nathan Brant in the outdoor pool. Click here to register