THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING US FOR YOUR NEXT RETREAT, OR EVENT.
South Mountain YMCA Camps is here to ensure your group has an outstanding experience. Here you will find basic information about booking with us. Contact our our Outdoor Center Director, Becky Brandow with any questions, to begin your reservation or to book a tour of camp. She can be reached at 610-670-2267 ext. 250 or email@example.com.
DATES AND TIMES
- We book day trips, weekends, and week-long stays for groups of all ages.
- Meals, lodging and programming are available mid-March to mid-November, while day rentals are available year-round.
- We book up to a year in advance, so please contact us as early as possible when planning your event.
- We often host multiple groups at a time, so some activity and program times may need to be scheduled.
- We can accommodate groups up to 300+ overnight. Larger day groups may be accommodated.
- Our dining services team can accommodate food allergies and special diets.
- We’re an alcohol-free facility. (Special events may apply for an alcohol permit.)
- A deposit and signed contract is required to finalize all bookings. Deposit amounts vary.
Our professional staff is available to run activities and programming for you. Additional charges may apply with some activities. Groups have the option to run their own activities if specialized staff are not required. Some activities may not be available depending on weather.
BUILD A CUSTOMIZED SCHEDULE
To ensure an enjoyable stay for your group, start by planning your schedule. At the minimum include these basics:
- Determine times for events, meeting or special programs.
- Determine times for recreation and relaxation.
- Make note of preferred meal times.
- Allow sufficient transition time between meals, meetings, programs, events and recreation. Typically groups transition in 10-15 minutes; though some groups need more time. This gives participants time to take care of personal needs; and helps the next activity / meal start on time.
- Allow time for our staff to open an activity area after a meal. Confirm detail with the Outdoor Center Director.
Contact us for further help and guidance in creating a schedule that meets your group needs and goals. To best serve you, please finalize your group schedule with us at least two weeks prior to your group’s arrival.