IT’S TIME FOR A CAMP CELEBRATION!
Behind the scenes, volunteers working on the 75th Anniversary Celebration are planning events, preparing calendars, and interviewing alumni. The CCW Anniversary Media & History committee is collecting quotes and recollections to share in a hard-back book. We’d like to share YOUR memories. Please take 5 minutes and complete our survey. We’re grateful to each of those alumni that have taken the time to share their camp experience with use.
Keep checking in for updates on the CCW 75th Anniversary!
Opportunities to celebrate with fellow CAMP ALUM! More on and off-site 75th events coming soon!
- September 24, 2022 – Alumni Night Hike
- November 10, 2022 – Thanks-for-Giving Dinner (Registration coming soon)
- March 11 to April 22, 2023 – Hike-a-Thon (Registration coming soon)
- April 14-16, 2023 – Alumni Family Camp (Registration coming soon)
- April 15, 2023 – ICEP and Voyageur Trips Reunion
- June 4, 2023 – Bynden Wood Concert sponsored in part by the Reading Musical Foundation. (Registration coming soon)
- September 8-10, 2023 – Camp Conrad Weiser 75th Anniversary Celebration and Alumni Reunion (Registration coming soon)
For more information check out the SMYMCA Calendar.
If you’re still interested in joining a committee for our 75th Anniversary, we could certainly use your help. At this time, our committees have chairs and at least a few members, but we’re still looking for more people to fill out each group. To join a committee, please email:
Adrian Grieve, 75th Anniversary Steering Committee Chair
Nathan Brant, CEO, South Mountain YMCA Camps