The South Mountain YMCA Camps reside outside of Reading, Pa on the border of Berks and Lancaster counties. Our properties include the beautiful vista of Cushion Peak. The main entrance to our 600 acres can be found at 201 Cushion Peak Road, Reinholds, Pa. The lodge is comprised of the Tea Room, the Auditorium (seats 100 comfortably), Bathrooms, and the Lodge Kitchen.
- The Bynden Wood Lodge:
- is perfect for team building activities, or for special events and retreats.
- The Dining Hall:
- built in 1948, seats 200 adults, and is perfect for events and retreats
- The Wigman:
- Constructed of two levels. The top floor is an auditorium with a stage, and the lower level is comprised of bathrooms and a recreation hall.
- There are 24 identical cabins on our site. Each has 14 bed for a total of 336 beds. The cabins are broken into 4 villages, and each village has it’s own shower house per village.
- Shower House:
- Each village has a shower house with showers and toilets for 84 people.
- The Durdan Chapel:
- The Chapel includes outdoor seating with sound support for 300 adults.
- The Duberstein Equestrian Center:
- Ideal for hosting equestrian events, our outdoor ring features a judges booth and a concession stand.
- Other facilities include:
With more than 600 acres and 90 buildings, the South Mountain YMCA Camps offer plenty to see and do. We hope you’ll join us in exploring one of the most beautiful spots in Pennsylvania.
We’ll see you at Camp!