The South Mountain YMCA Camps reside outside of Reading, Pa on the border of Berks and Lancaster counties. Our properties include the beautiful vista of Cushion Peak. The main entrance to our 600 acres can be found at 201 Cushion Peak Road, Reinholds, Pa.
- The Bynden Wood Lodge:
- The lodge is perfect for team building activities, or for special events and retreats.
- Comprised of the Tea Room, the Auditorium (seats 100 comfortably), Bathrooms, and the Lodge Kitchen.
- Click Here to take a virtual tour of the Tea Room
- Click Here to take a virtual tour of the Bynden Wood Auditorium
- Click Here to take a virtual tour of the Lower Bynden Wood Lodge
- The Dining Hall:
- built in 1948, seats 200 adults, and is perfect for events and retreats
- Click Here to take a virtual tour of the Dining Hall
- The Wigwam:
- Shower House:
- The Durdan Chapel:
- The Chapel includes outdoor seating with sound support for 300 adults.
- The Duberstein Equestrian Center:
- Ideal for hosting equestrian events, our outdoor ring features a judges booth and a concession stand.
- Other facilities include:
With more than 600 acres and 90 buildings, the South Mountain YMCA Camps offer plenty to see and do. We hope you’ll join us in exploring one of the most beautiful spots in Pennsylvania.
We’ll see you at Camp!