REGISTRATION for 2022 is OPEN!
Teen Adventure Trips are one week in duration. Some portions of these trips are spent bonding and preparing at camp before heading out for a great adventure.
Spend a week making new friends, learning new skills, traveling and camping out under the stars.
Adventure-Palooza (Ages 12 – 16)
August 14 – August 19, 2022
Open to all skill levels: Campers will build
relationships and make friends by spending nights
around a campfire, cooking their own meals, and
sleeping in tents. While using Camp Conrad Weiser as home base, campers will take day trips out to various adventures. At the end of the trip, Campers will spend two nights camping in the Poconos. During the day,
adventurers will find themselves:
• Exploring Caves
• Riding Zip Lines
• Braving Roller-Coasters
• Rafting the Lehigh River
• Playing Outdoor Laser Tag
• Touring the haunted Jail of Mach Chunk
Paintball Training Camp (Ages 12 – 16)
August 14 – August 19, 2022
Campers will learn responsibility, safety and build skills. On the first day, campers will spend the day doing camp activities and learning about the basics of paintball. On days 2-4 they will head to the world’s largest paintball facility to work with professionals on strategy, tactics, and improving skill. Campers will
return to camp on the final day to rest and enjoy some camp activities. While at camp, campers will stay in cabins, and at the facility they will stay in tents at a local campground.
Counselors-In-Training (CITs) Ages 16 – 17 – Application required
- CIT Session 1: June 26 – July 8, 2022
- CIT Session 2: July 10 – July 22, 2022
- CIT Session 3: July 24 – August 5, 2022
Counselors-In-Training Campers (CITs), will combine their favorite camp programs with the curriculum designed by renowned camping author, Michael Brandwein.
This intense program is an experiential, skills-based leadership course for teens who are interested in becoming camp counselors. Counselors-In-Training (CITs) will learn from veteran staff and will develop the skills and strengths needed to be positive role models and leaders in the camp community. CITs first week is spent in a combination of training sessions and general camp fun. On their second week, CITs shadow a camp counselor, participating in camp life as a mentor for younger children.
Utilizing the curriculum designed by renowned camping author, Michael Bradwein, CITs work to develop Group Leadership, Game and Activity Leadership, Body Language, Enthusiasm, Communication, Developing Positive Behavior, Managing Undesired Behavior, Teaching, Teaching Responsibility and Problem-Solving, Caring, Working Together and Positive Learning skills.
All candidates for the CIT program must apply and be interviewed. Interviews will be scheduled in March and April. The price for this 2-week leadership development program is $1200. These sessions are for young adults ages 16 and 17 interested in becoming Camp Counselors in future summers. Register for this program on the Camp Conrad Weiser Registration Form. CITs must also complete the CIT Application.
CIT Registration Instructions
- Register for the CIT Program. During this registration, you will not be asked to pay a deposit and there will be no charge at this time. Register Here
- Fill out the CIT Application. Once it is complete you can upload the from on your Camp Brain account or e-mail to email@example.com CIT Application 2022
- Teens should collect three references and email them the fillable reference form. They should also inform their references that we will be contacting them to follow up. CIT Reference Sheet
- A member of the director team will reach out to conduct an interview. The interview will be conducted of video chat. You will receive a link to book a time on our staff’s calendar.
- If candidates are accepted to the program, our registrar will reach out to complete the registration process and collect payment.
Junior Counselors are volunteer staff members 17 years of age (at the time of summer) who are not yet able to apply to be counselors on our team. The JC program is a two-week volunteer program and candidates MUST have completed the Camp Conrad Weiser Counselor in Training program. Potential Junior Counselors should apply using the summer camp staff application.