Support our Operation Purple Camp for the Children of our Military Men and Women
The Operation Purple Camp (OPC) program serves the children of our deployed military men and women and is offered to those families at no cost. In order to serve 100 children in 2012, we are striving to raise $58,500 through a series of dinner fundraisers, an online auction, personal donations and corporate sponsorships.
If you would like to contribute, you can call our offices (ask for Nathan or Sue) at 610-670-2267, or you are invited to participate in any of our upcoming events:
- April 23rd: 5 Guys Burgers and Fries in Sinking Springs from 5-8 pm.
- May 7th: Friendly's Resturant in West Lawn from 5-8 pm.
- May 21st: 5 Guys Burgers and Fries in Sinking Springs from 5-8 pm.
Also, we are holding an online auction, hosted by BiddingForGood, at http://www.biddingforgood.com/militarykidstocamp. This auction includes art, books, services, furniture, vacations, and much more. Please visit and bid.
All proceeds from these events will be applied to the Operation Purple Program we offer here at Camp. Every dollar raised will help get the child of an active duty military man or woman to Camp.
For more information on the OPC program or sponsorship opportunities, click on the links below:
- Letter About the Operation Purple Camp Program
- Operation Purple Camp Sponsor Opportunities
- Operation Purple Camp Pledge/Sponsor Form
Let's make a difference in the life of the child! Thank you for your support.